6/13/08

Trustworthy ALTCS Planner

When I applied for my wife I was too proud to contact someone for help (it was hard enough accepting the governments help for my wife) and now when I look back I wish I had gotten a little bit of help. Not only did our original application get slowed down because I didn't have the needed paperwork, I eventually had to get someone anyway because I needed an Income Only Trust.

When I started looking for someone I decided to do my homework and shop around. The one planner I met who was professional, affordable and was a pleasure to deal with was Patricia over at Valley of the Sun Medicaid Planning. She was a great resource for me and my wife while we applied for services. Not only did she help with the ALTCS she was able to provide referrals for other services that helped me provide for my wife the best I could until the very end.

If you need a great planner who will assist you with compassion and professionalism I strongly suggest Valley of the Sun Medicaid Planning. I have a link to the right but heres the info again:

Valley of the Sun Medicaid Planning
8050 N 19th Avenue. #243
Phoenix, AZ 85021
(623)329-9369
http://www.vosunaltcsplanning.net/Home_Page.html

No comments: